Re: Flyback burn...was: TC discharge... safe or not

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

I think it is summed up pretty well in the post, The Ten Commandments of
Electronic Safety.  V.  Tarry not amongst those who engage in intentional
shocks, for surely they are nonbelievers and not long for this world.
I know this may seem smart___, but it's kept me alive.

David E Weiss