almost free sync motor

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

I have for almost free a 1800 RPM hysteresis synchronous motor for use at
120VAC 60Hz. Not in the picture, but included is a 4uF motor run cap.

Motor is 5" long between mounting flats at each end, 3.5" in diameter. The
shaft extends 0.75" from the mounting surface and has a 5/16" shaft with
shallow flat. It probably weighs 4-5 pounds.

I've tried contacting the maker, Eastern Air Devices, but they cannot find a
spec sheet on file. It previously ran a 8" diameter spark gap.

Shipping is $7.50 or less in the continental US via Fedex Ground. Contact me
off-list before anybody else and you "win".

http://energybeam-dot-com/components/syncmotor.JPG
http://energybeam-dot-com/components/syncmotor-label.JPG

KEN