Re: Plasma ball purged out/remedies?

Original poster: "c d by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vbprg1-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dont want to play out an off topic subject, but
you want to check out this web site.

http://strattman-dot-com

These people make fantastic things. Well Fantastic is kind of a massive
understatement. Full out absolutely amazing holy s... WOW things, is a
better description.

One of the services they offer. Just happens to be
Plasma sphere rechargeing. It is probably oriented around
their plasma spheres, but It would be a good place to start.
Also I have contacted Wayne Strattman via email and he seems
a nice enough guy. You should at least inquire. If I could afford it
I would buy one of their 30inch models. Since I cant. Im gona make one.
Getting good at the molten glass sphere.
Wayne also has a good neon book, the last chapter I am told is all about
plasma spheres. Still need to get a copy of it myself.

Enjoy
contact me off list if you would like to
discuss plasma.
Chris Dowdy

"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart
like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain
unfolding to success."
Nikola Tesla