Re: candle?

For these candle on a TC experiments, the soot in the flame is kind of the
interesting part (electrically).  Cotton balls with vaseline or oil make a
nice sooty flame.  those of you with bigger coils could always go the
"burning tire with diesel fuel" approach...
(Don't try this in the Los Angeles area.. the AQMD will be on your case
real fast)