RE: This might be a dumb question..

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

I think that the cars should act as a Faraday cage.  I had one scare like
this when my mother's car battery died the morning after first light of my
15" coil.  The car was about 30' away from the coil.  The battery was one
of a bad batch and replaced free at the dealer, so I was not at
fault.  Flourescent tubes would light out to 15' away.  I had my pro audio
equipment in the garage and none of that was affected, even when the garage
door opener was. (open, close, o,c,o,c,o,c....)  I would try to keep the
cars away about 30' , but I don't think you should have any problems.

David E Weiss