Re: Transformerless TC-Excited Capacitive Transformer?

Original poster: "Jolyon Vater Cox by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jolyon-at-vatercox.freeserve.co.uk>

Antonio,
Here is the diagram. I used Courier New on Works -if it comes out garbled
try "Rich Text"

Jolyon

+--C1--+--+---------+----+

|      |  |         |    |