From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2002 14:22
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Tungsten Rod

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leddon-at-attbi-dot-com>

After firing up the old SRSG with a pig for the first time, it quickly
became apparent that 1/8 inch tungsten electrodes just weren't going to
get it, so I'm now trying to locate a source of ¼ inch tungsten rod.
McMaster has some tungsten/carbide rod listed but I don't know how
suitable this would be compared to pure tungsten.  Any thoughts or
suggestions for sources and materials would be appreciated.

Dave