Re: New 4" coil: R.Hull and CSN, Secondary Varnish

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <megavolt121-at-attbi-dot-com>

Dave
  My last secondary used a two part epoxy like "varnish"
called Pour-On. It creats a hard coat as thick as you
pour on there which protects the windings quite well.

-alan