RE: OLTC Update - The baby has arrived :-)))

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com>

Hi Terry,

<SNIP>
> So there was a bad tuning error but all else went just fine.  The
> controller did perfectly.  The IGBTs ran at 2500 amps just
> fine.  Messing
> around with the dwell and all proved that the transorbes and all the
> protection circuits work just fine.  Everything came home
> alive and well
> :-))  If wee "could" have blow the electronics, they "would"
> have blown...
> Sorry Marco, my dead IGBT bucket is still empty :o)))

Congratulations, well done!
I guess now what the list is waiting for is one of your nice and tidy
Word documents with all the instructions for building the OLTC.
When do you think you can post the *complete* schematics of the OLTC?
Could you also "scope-around" the circuit when the streamers are hitting
ground?
In particular, I would like the see the IGBT Vge and Vce waveforms at
full-power.

You did it, Terry!