Re: Fiber Optic V & A Meters

Hi Steve,

See this file about fiber optically coupled probes.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/Project_color.pdf

Beware some "cheap" fiber optics stuff has a very limited working distance.
 Red LEDs don't go through plastic fiber well.  You usually need blue, IR
or something like that to get to over a meter of fiber length with analog
signals.  The glass fiber ones can go miles and really are worth the extra
money.  But they are a lot extra...

Cheers,

	Terry