Old Tesla Articles

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Dsurfr-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi All,
For what its worth, I ran across a link to a site at Cornell University that
has the two articles on Tesla written by Thomas Martin Commerford for The
Century Magazine back in the 1890s.

http://cdl.library.cornell.edu/moa/browse.journals/cent.html

The April, 1895 issue has "Tesla's oscillator and other inventions" complete
with some great old photographs.
The February, 1894 issue has a brief biography entitled "Tesla".

With all the recent innovations in coiling going on I'm not sure of how much
interest these will be to anyone but they have some historical significance
so I thought I'd pass it on.

Jim Sheen