RE: Solid State Tesla Coil - Mysterious Electrical Shocks

Original poster: "Cajun Coiler by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

Just run a patch cord from the radio's headphone jack, to the "line in" jack
on your computer's sound card, when the song comes on, record using MS sound
recorder, stop at end of song, and save as a .WAV file... I can do the .MP3
conversions. 8-)

---
C.L. Mayeux
Owner, MSB Data Systems