Re: Cornell Dubilier

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

You can obtain those same caps from Richardson's Electronics for $2.52 a cap
if you order thier minimum which just happens to be 28. Less than two weeks
ago I ordered 54 from them after being made aware of this deal by a post to
the list and today 26 of them arrived. The rest are back ordered but still
should only be a couple weeks. So you might as well get them from
Richardson's since they'll be cheaper and will get to you quicker most
likely.
http://catalog.rell-dot-com/rellecom/scripts/SkuPage.asp?SKU=162589&PNO=&PNM=

Mark

In a message dated 8/21/02 7:52:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com