OLTC update

Hi all,

I just mostly cleaned up the construction of the primary system tonight:

	http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/OLTC08-19-05.jpg

That is pretty much the whole system minus the secondary and toroid.  It
weighs in at 19 pounds.

I put the IGBT drivers in a metal box and all too:

	http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/OLTC08-19-04.jpg

I hope to have it running at low voltage off a variac tomorrow if all goes
well.

Here is the first serious power configuration:

	http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/OLTC08-19-06.gif

I have turned off Vac1 so it is running off 120 VAC.  I also have a big
adjustable power resistor in series with Lb which allows me to limit the
voltage.  In this configuration, everything is running well below it
capability but it is still capable of real output power.

Of course, I still have the minor detail of needing to make the secondary ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry