IGBTs and CW Tesla Coils

Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi All,

	Terry's work with IGBTs has made me wonder if they could be used in
continuous wave SSTCs.  Since you SSTC guys are just using MOSFETs as
switches anyway, couldn't IGBTs be used instead?  I don't know how high
IGBTs can be pushed frequency-wise.  Also are IGBTs PNP or NPN?

	These things sound pretty cool.  I might have to buy some :-)).

Thanks,
Winston K.