Re: homebrew charging reactor?

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Steve

Just to make sure I've got the right picture - you have three MOTs
mounted on insulating standoffs in air - core of one connected to outer
secondary tap of next (x2)?

Do you leave the primaries and filament windings in place?

Cheers

Matthew Smith