Re: Pole Pig Construction

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

Well I found an easy way to make a portable MOT supply. Instead of putting
all the MOT's into one big heavy container with oil I put each one in it's
own container with oil. I only am using 4 MOT's but it should work with more
and is much easier to transport than a pole pig weighing a couple hundred
pounds. Large coffee cans can fit most MOT's and so long as you use some
strong glue to seal the lid and the spots where connection wires come through
it shouldn't leak. All you need to pay for is some transformer oil which I
got for less than $7 a gallon and you won't need more than 5 gallons.

Mark

In a message dated 8/17/02 2:31:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com