Re: Pole pigs

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

You could always use shorted MOT's as ballasts, or you could do what I'm
doing to ballast an MOT supply, seperate the MOT core and wind them into a
ballast (I actually was kinda lazy on this and just removed the secondary and
left the primary on as the ballast winding.). As long as you're using a
decent MOT it should be good for 2KVA so a few in parallel you can easily
ballast a 5KVA pig.

Mark

<< > How can I current limit my pig without an arc welder. TOO BIG and TOO