Re: Tesla and diathermy machines

Original poster: "Edward Wingate by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ewing7-at-rochester.rr-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> > Tesla list wrote:
> >
> > >         If you don't get an answer try Harry Gold who used to publish
TCBA
> > > news.
> > >
> > > Ed
> >
> > Ed,
> >
> > That's Harry Goldman.
> >
> > Ed Wingate RATCB
>
>         Yeah, I know.  Realized that when I saw my own post! Just for
penance I
> have already said "Goldman" 100 times!  Anybody contacted him lately?
> My last exchange was a couple of years ago, and the subject was spark
> diathermy machines.
>
> Ed

Ed,

It happens to us all!

I received coil photos and info from him recently and his coils are
works of art. It seems that in his new found spare time gained by
discontinuing publication of the TCBA Newsletter :^(, he has been
building Tesla coils at a feverish pace and loving every minute of it!
Not bad for a man in his 80's! Bravo Harry!

He and wife Ruth will be here at the RATCB Teslathon next weekend.

Best Regards,

Ed Wingate RATCB