Historical MMC "Uno" needs a home

Hi All,

Remember the wild days of MMCs!  When people laughed at the idea.  When
results were so amazing we could hardly type them to the list.  When oil
filled poly caps "stopped" in the middle of construction...

Now days, it seems MMCs have been here forever!  But the world of Tesla
coiling was profoundly changed by MMCs "overnight"!

However, there is one little MMC that sort of got lost in it all.  It's
name is "Uno" ("one" is Spanish).  Little Uno's claim to fame is that it is
the "first" MMC.  Lots of caps got strung together before it, but Uno was
"designed" as an MMC.  First to use Panasonic caps.  First to use 10Meg
drain resistors.  First to have isolated selectable strings.  First to use
foil high current poly caps.  First to have self healing construction.
First to actually work :-))

Most of the MMC design equations were based off testing of little Uno.  It
was the "first" of a revolution in Tesla coiling.

But today, Uno sits collecting dust.  Spiders use Uno to string there webs.
 Mice scurry past Uno noting that it in not edible.  Uno warps it's shape
to the pile of junk it sits on...

Sooo, Uno needs a home with a little respect!  I doubt the Smithsonian
would be interested unless it was for an "Edison coil" :o))  The Queen's
royal jewels probably have taken up all the space at Buckingham Palace.  I
don't think the Vatican would "understand"...  The Tesla museum in Colorado
springs has evaporated.  The one in Belgrade is more geared toward Tesla
and old stuff...

I can't throw Uno away =:O  It still works fine!  But I never use it.  I
was thinking of making a nice little display case for it...

So, does anyone have a home or know a place were Uno could sit in the fame
it deserves?  It's free to anyplace that could respect it for what it is.
I would like to think that 100 years from now, Uno would be looked upon by
future Tesla coilers who would find it necessary to have there pictures
taken next to it...  Perhaps Uno could be some kind or part of a Tesla
coiling "trophy" or something...  Maybe one of the "pro" coilers has a
shelf that needs filling...

Hard to say what to do with a piece of "modern" Tesla coiling history...

Pics of Uno today are at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Uno-front.jpg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Uno-back.jpg

Pics of Uno at work in the good old days are at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MMCInfo/orig/

So I am looking for ideas on a home for Uno...

Cheers,

	Terry