Re: Chicago Teslathon: Hopefully Saturday ! ! ! !

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Awesome!!

Thats a dedicated tesla coiler!  I can definitely come out to the Dells on
saturday before the open house.  Luckily it will only be 4 hours each way
for myself. I think most of us as tesla coilers meet a little resistance
with a hobby like this, and it does seem that only the west coast ever has
such events(other than in the UK). I can bring my large coil, or maybe 2
large coils(both conventional).  So now we just need to get the OK from D.C.
  so how about it??  Id really like to see your solid state coils, Dan.  I
want to see big bruiser too!

Steve Ward.

I guess its no longer going to be the Chicago teslathon.