Chicago Teslathon: Hopefully Saturday ! ! ! !

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

If the teslathon was scheduled on saturday, I would definitely be willing to
make the trip out there from New Jersey.  Only about a 14 hour drive I guess
and I'll have two solid state coils, and my new 4" conventional coil.  Plus,
I'd love to see that monster of yours and meet other people with the same
STRANGE interest as myself.

Dan

It appears that we have enough interest to justify a Chicago area Teslathon,
about time too as I was starting to get jealous of the West Coast coilers.

I really hope we can all get together as it would be nice to meet someone
who
understood my obsession. I tried to get some of my friends interested in the
hobby and got a lot of strange looks.