Re: Neighbors and noise

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Algolrave-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 8/13/02 9:46:01 AM, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

<< I suppose that in any disruptive TC ,streamers
shooting in air ( no contact with ground path) are
more silent than gap explosions.
Power arcs from secondary are much more lauder than
"streamers".In most cases,for fixed power used larger
the topload stronger the shock wave produced by power
arc.

regards,
Boris

    OK. I know I'm new to all this and I've heard of topload, but since I'm a
newbie, what the heck is topload? Can anyone define and describe it for me?
Thanks. Eager to learn about coiling. :)
    Sincerely yours,
    Rick Logan
    algolrave-at-aol-dot-com