Re: Neighbors and noise

Hi Boris,

Possibly I didn't state the last sentence in my post correctly. Basically,
I meant coilers may assume
the gap is suppose to be loud, yet in a coil that I would consider
efficient at turning power into
sparks, just the opposite occurs = air sparks are louder. So if coilers
here their gap over their
sparks, then that is a sign that the coil could use some attention.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>