OLTC page

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

Terry Fritz Says:

>I should make a nice web page and explain all the details in a nice format.
>But I could spend my time doing that or building the coil.  So... this is
all
>you get :o))

Ok, I wanted to be a part of this, so I did:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/OLTC/

remeber, I started at 12:30 PM last night, so it still is under construction.

any tips, suggestions, flames...etc greatly appreciated.

Thanks again Terry, and good luck to everyone on the OLTC scene...

Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon