From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 7:08 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Conductive Dirt

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Does that haunted house have a smoke machine? :)

The oily residue left on EVERYTHING near a smoke machine is a major dirt
magnet.......This is why touring DJ's have nice shiny gear, it's always
being cleaned off :)

DJ Duck

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

"He had that rare weird electricity about him--that
extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in
a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving
normally." --Hunter S. Thompson