Re: Wells coil

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I cant tell you what you want, but i see a problem with what you want to do.
  With my experience with Ignition Coils, you need at least 1uf of capacitor
to power it.  I use 24uF actually on some older coil that i dont know the
make of.  Why do you need to know the output voltage??  Its usually about
25kv, and you can usually pull a 1.25" arc with no load, from a regular
"can" type coil.

Steve Ward.