Chicago Teslathon??

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Steve, Ken, Terry and all,
There are a number of coilers in the Chicago area, some on the List, and
most not on the list. They include Dr. John Gudenas (VTTC), myself (10"
Classic Coil), Jeff Larson (10" Classic Coil), Brad DiGiovini, and Tedd
Payne. Others whom I've not yet met include Ken Kanno, David Thomson,
Steve Ward, and Terry Blake . Any others that we're missing??Best regards,
-- Bert ---- Bert HickmanStoneridge Engineering
"Electromagically" Shrunken Coins!http://www.teslamania-dot-com

Hi,

Does anyone see any possibility in a Chicagoland Teslathon??  Id definitely
be interested, and currently have 3 coils.  A small VTTC with an 811A with a
measly 4" spark.  I have a coil powered by a 12/30 that gives a very loud
21" arc.  And lately i have my large coil.  1800VA with over 5 foot arcs.
Im drawing about >20A since the NSTs are lousy in the name of power
consumption.  Maybe we could get a list going, with even the hopes of some
kind of get-to-gether.  Im only 17 so i cant be the one to organize such an
event.  If anyone is interested in hosting a teslathon say within 1.5 hours
of chicago, id likely be able to go.  I also have a friend Steve Klec, who
would probably be interested in such an event.  He has an 8" coil that was
throwing about 4.5 feet, but he is now without transformers.  Maybe he will
have something to offer in the near future.  Id like to see some other
coils, and there builders.  And all of my coils are portable.

Steve Ward.

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn-dot-com