Re: BIGGG Tesla Coil Movie

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

I'm in the North side of Chicago. I have the major parts, but no place to
really assemble a large coil for now. The remnants of my last coils from
1995 are for the most part gone.

KEN

> Original poster: "Terry Blake by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tb3-at-att-dot-net>