Re: Possible capacitor

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

I've done and not done several things. I've not cried nonstop about how I'm
losing so much money selling passive components. I have offered to have a
run made of properly rated RF duty energy dischard caps some time ago.
Nobody was intereted, which is not my loss, as I had my cap made anyways.
Feel free to let me know when you can get custom designed factory new caps
from either of two respected manufactured for just a few hundred bucks.

What have you done?

KEN

> Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>