RE: NE Ohio Teslathon

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry
> Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>
>

> Any additional information, location times, dates, .
> . . I'm in NJ and would
> probably be able to attend.  Not sure if my
> conventional coil will be
> finished, but my two solid state ones would be.
>
> Thanks
> Dan
Sept 7th looks like the first Saturday in Sept, so
this will be the day. This is actually only a small
regional event, I dont expect many folks to show. NJ
seems like a long travel!  However Marc Metlica
usually attends with a demonstration of his large
coil, and now with his triggered arc gap the
perfomance is quite awesome. Hope you can attend again
Marc, you have been the star of the show at these
events!  Marc Reszortarski also attends sometimes,
this guy also is an emminent theorist and does a good
job with expounding his viewpoints.

Because folks also have other obligations, this is why
I announce it early so if they want to plan for it,
this makes it easier. I am located NE of Cleveland
Ohio, on exit 13 of the Ohio Turnpike in a town called
Streetsboro. I am directly North of city hall on rt
43, the first road to the right on the main road rt 43
that goes North  through the town intersection,
probably only an eighth of a mile N of the
intersection at 1396 Russell Dr., next to the Church
of Christ.  5 pm  or earlier is okay for early
arrival, it takes a while for setup ect. My phone no
is 330- 626 4600.

Recent work with seeing effects of coupling at greater
distances  between coils with the alternator air core
transformation model is at
Alternator Air Core Transformer,(2 wire stator ) -at- 7.5
inches above former test

http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/430
The case for series resonance can be shown here, where
I will have demos like this set up for showing at the
event.

DSR1 -at- 4.4 stator volts/ neon across C2
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/RI/Dsc00249.jpg

Here 4.39 volts stator input becomes 79 volts V(int)
across L1 showing an increased resonant rise of
voltage, and a better q factorof 79/4.39 ~= 18, quite
an increase from former tests when the best q
obtained was 4.8. In the former tighter coupling case
15.5 stator volts only enabled 1.72 amps on L1 for a
much lower q of 3.6 Obviously the tighter coupling
inhibits the ability of L1 to resonate. The currents
in the neon are also weaker in this case however, down
from a former measurement of 2.6 ma enabled by 469
volts, where here 561 volts enables only .465 ma on
the neon.

Sincerely HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/