Re: Possible capacitor

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

That's your opinion.  I like my Geek Caps and will buy more when they're
needed even if the Geeks aren't the cheapest place in town.  What are YOU
doing to get great caps into the hands of coilers?

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX