Re: Possible capacitor

Yips!  If Chris stops selling MMC caps, "I" will have to take over for him! =:O

Of course, Chris and I usually can/could beat them on service if nothing
else.  I could sell in quantities of "one" with no added shipping charges,
except "any" form of payment, and you can e-mail me and it gets read in a
few hours max...  I can't speak for Chris on all this, but I think he is
probably better than me at all this :-))  This is why the high priced
Digikey sells more product in a single day than most of it's
"competition"...  DigiKey wipes them off the map when it comes to service.

MMC caps are amazing!  I NEVER thought it would get down to a war to see
who could sell them for the least!!  The consumers will benefit! :-))  At
lest we know the "real" prices these days.

Of course, as long as people are willing to buy them, we will be willing to
sell them...  If Chris were to decide that he "can't take it anymore", it
would just open the business wide for "entrepreneurs" like me to jump on
the market :o))  When it comes to great prices, great service, and ability
to consistently sell at a loss, I think I can whip em' all!! :-))  BTW - I
was always a "yes, I have them in stock" kind of guy ;-))  They key is we
sell them for fun and the money does not mean anything other than a pesky
accounting chore...

But really, it is wonderful that MMC caps can now be had from a number of
sources at excellent prices!!  There is actually a "choice" now!  So no
worries out there ;-))

For my money, Chris is still the best around!!  When we were talking
hundreds of dollars, getting the "best" price was a big deal.  But really,
the differences in prices are getting too small to worry about.  But the
choice is all of yours :-))

Cheers,

	Terry