getting back into it

Original poster: "Kelly Shutt by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tcatut-at-mail.utexas.edu>

Well, I was thinking recently that I haven’t worked on my coil in like 2 years
now.  I was thinking that I need a hobby and was considering getting back into
coiling soon.  I was just wondering if there’s any of you out there in or
around Austin that might be able to tell me some good resources.  Last time I
was doing coiling I ended up getting most of my parts off eBay, which in the
end turned out to be a bad solution since I couldn’t really find what I
wanted.  As a result, I never did get a full working coil going.  I was kind of
po'ed about this and gave up on it since I didn’t really have the time or the
money for it.  Any good shops or junk yards would be a great help.

Peace,

Kelly Shutt