Was: Archives now Newbie Resource TC Primer

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-madlabs.info>

Hi All,

A while ago I began working on a beginers resource. The intent is to explain
some of the basic hardware and construction options. It isn't about theory,
just helping making choices and pointing out pros and cons. It isn't quite
finished, but a lot of it is there, and I thought I'd ask the list if y'all
felt this format is worth pursuing. So give it a gander and let me know. I
haven't worked on it lately, but I will if folks think it could be a useful
resource.

This is the link for the TC area.

http://madlabs.info/index.php?x=coils.html

On this page is a link for the Tesla Coil Primer. You can also get there
directly:

http://madlabs.info/index.php?x=tc_safety.jsp

This is the safety page you have to view before reading the Primer. The link
to the primer is at the bottom.

Any ideas, suggestions corrections, please let me know!

Regards,

Jonathan Peakall

www.madlabs.info