Re: super HEIC/currents?!?

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I took a look at that site, and looked at the HVC series.  Look at the
currents that they claim to have.  One coil is rated 45000v at 1100ma peak!!
  How is this possible?  Because i know that only a power distribution
transformer could do that 49,500,000 watts.  Im guessing, its some kind of
high voltage peak with a high current peak to follow after, like those new
electronic NSTs, that claim 15/20 from a very small and lightweight package.
  IT would really be amazing if these ingnition coils really did do 1100ma.

Steve Ward

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn-dot-com