Re: Question regarding primary phasing????

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

It doesn't make a particle of difference. By all means
run your plumbing by the shortest, easiest route.

Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg