Hot-streamer-dot-com - Better

Hi All,

Hot-streamer-dot-com was all messed up tonight as I was pushing buttons, trace
routing, and learning what ISAPI filters are for ;-))

AltaVista and two "spider" programs were trying to suck the files up on my
site like three giant shopvacs!  That just bogged everything down.

So now Hot-Streamer as fancy artificial inteligence and heavy statstical
analysis insuring the the users are human and not programs loading file
after file after file...  I knew it was odd when they were downloading
QVAR's CSV files :-))  1gig of data that would not mean anything to anyone
else ;-)

So hoping it's all fixed :-))  The monitors show it's plowing through
requests like crazy now pumping out 40meg per hour :-))

BTW there is 3.3gig of data on hot-streamer of which only 1gig is
interesting.  I can burn the good stuff to CD ROM and send it to anyone who
wants it.  That's faster than the 15 days it would take to download it over
modem :o))

Cheers,

	Terry