RE: Check the Archives

Original poster: "C.L. Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <poohbear1961-at-cox-dot-net>

I have downloaded, the 23 meg zipfile, scanned it for virii, and data
integrity, and now for the benefit of those of us who are not blessed
with a broadband (or faster) connection, I will be offering a copy of
the file (zipped AND unzipped) on compact disk.  There will, of course
be no fees involved (unless you REALLY want there to be). Just send me
a self addressed, stamped CD mailer, and you'll get a copy.
Send materials to:

 MSB Data Systems
 Tesla List CD Offer
 20 Gibbs Drive, Suite B