Re: Electrical Oscillators in Space

Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

All,

Sorry for interrupting disscussion in this manner,but
do we talk about "streamers" in high vacuum (possibly
produced by TC) or something else?Maybe I missed the
points,but branched streamer in classical sense
doesn't exist in 100% high vacuum.It is term that
belongs to stage of gas discharge process.As concerns
high vacuum electron cloud behaviour near TC HV
terminal,the process is much easier to simulate than
that of gas one.I don't think anything could be seen
regarding electron cloud light emission unless EM
fields and freqs. excessivly high.For light process
emision due to electron colisions near electrode I'm
not sure.

regards,
Boris

_