Re: Possible capacitor

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

you could make an ok cap with those
but if you are going to make salt water caps
I put my money on wine bottles.

I used 8 wine bottles in one of my first coils that was powered buy a 15/30
nst
and they worked rather well. If you’re still in the beginner phase of
coiling I would highly recommend salt water caps. They will take anything
you can through at them with out failing. If they do fail they are cheep to
fix.
If you’re a more advanced coiler I would suggest making and investment in
Geek Group Caps. They aren’t as cheep as salt caps but they give better
performance and do VERY well under stress.

Let us know how you make out

Read you later
Josh

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com