Re: Square rotor disk on SRG

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

Hi Paul
I've used standard Silicon Rubber in similar applications.
I'ts actually very strong when you have a large surface area in contact such
as you have here and it is possible to get things apart if needed.
Square should be OK but it does limit your firing times
Best
Ted L in NZ