Re: Electrical Oscillators in Space

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Dwight.Crider-at-regulusgroup-dot-com>

I've done no extensive searches, nor have I seen any sort of reference to
such a device as I'm about to pose as a possibility.  Is the nature of
Tesla Coil  streamers characterized to the extent that we may be able to
design elements to accelerate them.  For example, with proper phasing of
opposite voltage transitions in some sort of velocity dependent
synchronization to the streamer(s), could the streamers be accelerated in
open air? (Some sort of plasma gun?)Or, as I'm afraid, are the streamers
interacted with the environment along their paths to the extent their
nature has been changed or randomized so that no synchronization could be
developed, hence no acceleration?  Just some thoughts for the experts to
ponder.

Toroid, Breakout point, phased/sync'd elements, etc.

Dwight Crider