Info on 35A variacs <LAST update>

Original poster: "Dan by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey folks,
Sorry I can't accomodate everyone. I notified the
first 8 people, who responded, on the 35A variacs. If
any one of them declines...I'm saving those
emails....they're a little over 50 lbs. EACH minus
crating, stuffing etc. Next on the list will have that
option. When I left Fri. night I wasn't quite sure
exactly what the deal was.

But, I just talked to the variac guy tonight. He said
the ones he'll give me are not rejects, rather ones on
his shelf he tested with. Apparently the rejects got
tossed already <what a waste>. The bench testing ones
are not rejects however, just taking up space in his
shop after testing. For our puposes they're
practically new. What a find. I still can't believe
it. I would've never guessed that I'd own a 35A
variac, let alone construct a cool Tesla Coil. Thanks
for stimulating my mind so.....

Dan--Ft. Lauderdale

_