Re: Calculation of PFC Capacitors using LTR Capacitor

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I'm refering to the tank capacitor on the secondary side of the transformer.
  Most run it in series with the transformer secondary, but there are some
that wire it parallel to the transformer secondary.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX