Re: coherers

>> Did you use magnetic stainless which could be separated with a
>> magnet?

> Yes. From a stainless steel coin, that is magnetic. (Stainless

> steel is always magnetic.)
	???

	In my experience, the majority of stainless steels
	are not magnetic...
Random coherer notes:
	From an old text:
		Materials influence is complex and hard
		to control.  As simple a matter as changing
		to a new file can affect the sensitivity.

	Speculation:
		There are apparent similarities between
		a coherer and an MOV, in some regards.

	best