Power Relay Group Purchase

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

TCML,

The discussion of a/c switches reminded me that I have a several in
a box in the garage that I can liquidate here...

The relays are the classic open frame, 240V,  30A type and are STDP
with a 12vdc coil. They are used, removed from equipment and in very
good, to like new condition.

Similar to Grainger Part # 5ZH45

I don't have the time to sell them one at a time. I have a lot of 12
that I can sell for $100 to the organizer of a group purchase.

As indicated in the a/c switches thread, remote, low voltage
control of a power relay or contactor (same thing different name)
is the proper, safe way of controlling your Tesla coil.

For most applications (120v, up to 30A) only one of these relays
is necessary (on the hot leg). I'd use two if you are switching
higher voltages or currents (that's just me, no rebuttals please).
These are not robust enough for pole pig use.

Contact me off list is you wish to organize the group purchase.

Jeff Parisse