Re: a/c switches and Control Box Enclosures

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I use the same box.  Here is a picture of my box.  It features the
following:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/ctc1_ctrlbox01.jpg

- 5A Circuit Breaker (used as switch as well) for my Synchronous Rotary
Spark Gap
- 15A Circuit Breaker to power my NST Mains
- Key Lock Safety Circuit (prevents unauthorize use)
- 40A 240VAC Latch Relay Circuit
- Logic to prevent NST Mains power to be energized unless SRSG is running.
Actually, the NST Mains power will not be
   able to be enabled unless the circuit breaker for the SRSG is in the "ON"
position.  This is just a little extra back-up so one doesn't power up the
NST Mains and blow the cap, but the safety gaps on the NST filter and the
SRSG assembly should also prevent damage.

-Psycho Dan