A question about SSTC tuning

Original poster: "James B by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <zebulan123-at-yahoo-dot-com>

MY SSTC has been up and running for some time now with
no blown FETs. I do have a question about tuning the
thing though I use a dual channel oscilloscope with
one channel on one of my FET gates the other is hooked
to a small piece of foil; any way I had thought tuned
would be when the two waveforms were 90% out of phase.
MY gate wave looks the worst at this point however and
calms down with the two waves slightly off of 90% the
out put of the coil is not noticeably better at either
of these points. any thoughts..