Re: frequency drift?

Hi Larry,

I am sure the frequency drift was do to the cap going away.

Here is a thought...

Although a Tesla coil would need a very long antenna to really transmit
well, The AC line wiring could easily provide that antenna if the RF were
getting back into it.  Poor grounding and no line filtering may allow that
to happen fairly easily.  You may want to be sure your grounding is really
good and use a line filter.  I think that would greatly reduse the signal
you saw which seems prety high to me.

Cheers,

	Terry